What is My Mobile Money Pages? – you can access official my mobile money pages website directly if you wish not to read on.
making money on the internet from home – Produced by Andrew Fox, My Mobile Money Pages isn’t your everyday, run-of-the-mill, boring old ebook. It’s an app that could be made use of on a variety of notebooks, notepads and smartphones and it’s utilized to create content pages for mobile marketing. Utilizing these content pages you could create income utilizing affiliate links, PPC, PPV and CPC marketing. In a nutshell? It makes it simple for anyone to dive into the mobile marketplace and start making some lots of money.
Why is mobile marketing important ?
Believe it or not, more than 5.2 billion people own a cell phone with Internet access. Which’s not counting other mobile gadgets that also have Internet capabilities. Research performed by AdMob and Google shows that 45 % of Internet traffic is now coming with a cell phone or mobile device so it would appear like a respectable concept to get associateded with mobile marketing, right?
Review the way individuals are using the Internet from their cell phones. What sort of content are they seeking?
Generally, searches fall under three groups: Social connects come in first, which considers more than half the time we invest connected to the Internet from our cellular phone. Next is video sharing, followed by searches for regional services and entertainment.
Many users are spending a massive quantity of time surfing the Web from their cell phones, however they are not trying to find products to purchase. It’s a market that, because of its size, merely cannot be ignored. It’s a mobile market– which indicates individuals are relocating while they’re surfing. They’re driving, walking, chatting, sitting in course or shopping in a shopping mall– however they’re not online to go shopping.
So exactly how do you take benefit of this untapped market? Exactly how do you get their attention? And more vital– How can you monetize this traffic? That’s where My Mobile Money Pages steps in.
Mobile Websites-- The initial order of company is developing mobile internet sites. Mobile sites vary from conventional websites because you’re dealing with a much smaller sized viewing screen and mobile audiences are seeking a different type of info. They desire instantaneous answers now and they want to have the ability to see your content without scrolling.
My Mobile Money Pages is an app that allows you to effortlessly create mobile advertising websites without all the design inconveniences.
Traffic Generation-- Traditional on-line marketing techniques are increasing in cost to the point where it’s virtually impossible for many Internet Marketers to make a profit. But mobile marketing is still an untapped and reasonably new platform. In reality, numerous mobile methods could be executed free of cost. Use the strategies revealed in My Mobile Money Pages to drive traffic to your mobile websites and your traditional websites and quit losing money on Adwords.
List Building-- With the right attention-grabbing material, mobile users are more about to click on ads and follow links. My Mobile Money Pages shows you ways to turn drive-by traffic into targeted leads to up your online and offline sales.
Social Networking-- We already know that people are spending more than 50 % of their mobile Internet time linking on the social networks. And many of that time is invested on Facebook and Twitter. My Mobile Money Pages reveals you how to benefit from all that social connectivity to enhance traffic, expand your list and skyrocket your conversions.
Mobile advertising is here to stay and right now, there’s not a great deal of competitors. The Internet Marketing area is actually simply starting to understand this marketplace. New design and marketing techniques are coming into play every day however My Mobile Money Pages is among the initial strategies designed as an app based program that will completely control this marketplace and encompass.
If you’re prepared for a change but not sure if mobile marketing is for you, then it’s time to jump off the fence. The only method to prosper in the Internet Marketing sector is to get ahead of your rivals– and stay ahead. Don’t wait until the mobile marketplace is totally saturated.
Research conducted by AdMob and Google shows that 45 % of Internet traffic is now coming through a cell phone or mobile device so it would seem like a rather great idea to get included in mobile marketing?
Mobile Websites– The initial order of business is producing mobile websites. Mobile websites differ from conventional websites in that you’re dealing with a much smaller viewing screen and mobile customers are looking for a various kind of details. Usage the strategies exposed in My Mobile Money Pages to drive traffic to your mobile websites and your standard websites and quit losing cash on Adwords.
New design and marketing methods are coming into play every day however My Mobile Money Pages is one of the initial approaches created as an app based program that will entirely incorporate and control this marketplace.
if you are serious aboutmaking money on the internet from home. my mobile money pages is highly recommended.thanks
Best anti aging moisturizer - Aging is nothing but natural, and is a process which is unavoidable. As we start getting older we all start experiencing the signs of aging, this is why it is advisable to start caring for your skin at an early age.
Though there are many skin care products available on the market, yet here is a simple anti-aging skin care guide for you to follow.
1. Always Expect Positive Results: You should always expect positive results when you use natural skin care products. These creams will be effective and give you more than just a highly moisturized skin as long as they contain a high concentration of natural ingredients.
2. Go Natural: Whenever you go out to buy a skin care product, always look for the one that has natural ingredients. An effective skin care product should contain all the beneficial minerals and vitamins that play a great role in nourishing your skin. Only those ingredients which are safe to be taken orally are good to be applied on your skin.
3. Always Go For Tested Ingredients: The most important thing that I would like to suggest to you in this anti-aging skin care guide is that you should always buy those skin care products whose ingredients are clinically tested and proven. The three ingredients that every skin care products should have are Xtend TK, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E and Grape Seed Oil.
Xtend TK: This ingredient consists of functional keratin which rejuvenates the skin by stimulating the growth of skin cells. This is effective in reducing wrinkles, improving the quantity of antioxidants in the skin and improving the skin’s elasticity.
Coenzyme Q10: An antioxidant which is the best nutritional supplement. As we grow old the amount of Coenzyme Q10 decreases. When you use this ingredient as suggested in this anti-aging skin care guide, you will not only experience reduction in wrinkles and the rejuvenating of the skin but your skin will also be protected against the harmful ultraviolet rays.
Vitamin E: It helps in reducing wrinkles and rejuvenates the skin by working with the other ingredients.
Grape seed oil: An antioxidant that repairs the damages skin cells but reduces wrinkles and stretch marks by providing your skin with the required amount of moisturizer.
All the above mentioned cutting-edge ingredients are necessary for having a healthy, younger looking skin. By Following this anti-aging skin care guide religiously, you will definitely experience a tremendous change in your otherwise aging skin. You will soon realize that looking younger and feeling great has never been easier. thank you for reading best anti aging moisturizer .
Seo tips to double rankings traffic and conversion – Not Setting Meta Description – For WordPress Seo purposes you really should manually write an excellent description for each and every webpage/publish with the search term close to the commencing. There are a number of Plugins which provide the implies to do this the very best identified becoming “All In One Seo Pack”. This also contains an option of auto-creating the description but this is not to be recommended as it is no much better than leaving the search engines to pick an extract from the material.
The notion of Search engine marketing is a wide expression that encompasses a wide range of operations, which contain market research, copywriting, on-site optimization, off-site optimization and monitoring and examination. The aforesaid functions perform an essential function in laying down the groundwork for optimization and are used into account when it comes to deciding the whole price of the bundle.
The other concentrating part of your Search engine marketing content or Search engine marketing copywriting write-up distribution is post summary. Your post summary should be distinctive and pertinent. It is essential to note that post summary is exhibited on index pages of article directories. So, the summary of the whole post ought to not be exact same. Alongside with these you must take treatment about the Search engine optimization content material or Search engine marketing copywriting hyperlinks which you posted to directories as Search engine optimization content articles. Bear in mind, your posts key phrase ought to link with the pertinent pages of your site. This is the very best way to get many incoming hyperlinks and also maximizing the ranking in research motor.
There are newer processes that are additional up with the pre-current practice of Search engine optimization. As the quantity of sites is acquiring improved day by day, all are competing to rank in the Googles 1st web page. So there gets to be apparent necessity for sustaining a sitemap. The sitemap is a text document that consists of the lists of net webpages with the info regardless of whether a net crawler is permitted to crawl it.
By advertising your Search engine optimization reseller providers as your very own, you will be capable to achieve more possible customers in your industry and have the possibility to get them excellent Seo providers that you do not have to do oneself. As long as your Seo solutions supplier will get you fantastic final results for your customers, you will be able to simply persuade them that all of these providers are a component of your business.
Dependant on your important phrase research, compose down what you think are the most helpful key phrases to use for your site. Then, go to the Research motor Outcomes Webpages and verify for essential conditions , which are related to yours. Do assessment which key phrase phrases are position and which are not. It is greatest to learn what your opponents are doing successfully and unsuccessfully. You will find value in understanding and studying your competition.
You can retain the services of SEO Toronto specialist to obtain the finest Search engine optimization optimization providers for your company as these experts are highly skilled in addition to maintain a very great knowledge about the Search engine optimization strategies to supply you the very best solutions for your business.
With the first five actions complete they should be scheduled for occasional review while the remaining tasks require typical and repetitive energy. In Eleven Actions to Search engine optimization Heaven (measures 6 to eleven) we search at using a site that is Seo prepared site with a campaign ready to run and look at the measures and function required to assert a substantial lookup engine ranking.
You can acquire the onsite optimization completed, which means and comprise the methods to make your web site completely lookup motor helpful with the aid of meta tag era, material advancement, search term analysis, picture optimization, site speed optimization, scripts optimization, building search term prosperous domain names, etc. All these are incredibly important solutions for any website to receive the finest search motor results so that further enterprise could be fetched in far better way than your rivals.
Philippine Seo outsourcing solutions can be depended on not only to give the best results but also to give high quality service at a low price. When you speak of outsourcing to the Philippines you are talking about highly trustworthy workers that can boast of their experience in their personal discipline. The Search engine optimization organizations in the Philippines are constantly instruction and updating their team with the newest and more modern approach to research engine optimization and worldwide Web advertising. The Philippine Search engine marketing outsourcing organizations are often on the lookout for modernization and innovations of Seo equipment. They are prompt to adapt the most recent and the most recent styles and strategies to improve the the two visitors and webpage ranking of their clients.
Search engines can handle it as negative strategy and you cant promote your site effectively. seo tips to double rankings traffic and conversion
Google keyword generator – The Micro Niche Finder program presents itself in the crowded market of SEO tools. Made to help a website get to the top of a search engine index, this program will allow a user to pinpoint areas where the competition falls short in the network marketing circuit. The powerful tools included in the package will also allow a user to take advantage of high conversion rates typical of unexplored and under-optimized search terms. google keyword generator
The many tools that the Micro Niche Finder offers can find, organize, and exploit all of these areas. With advanced data gathering algorithms that have both accuracy and speed, each and every aspect of the SEO process will be gathered, outlined and analyzed by the program itself. At the click of a mouse button, users will experience this quick pinpoint precision, saving valuable time that should be spent on other web site management tasks instead. google keyword generator
So What Is the Micro Niche Finder Overview
As stated above, the Micro Niche Finder is an SEO tool designed to find, organize and implement SEO tasks from a centralized program. The official website boasts that the program will be able to “Sniff out the valuable, overlooked markets” through keyword searches, analysis, and website optimization carried out by the Micro Niche Finder itself. google keyword generator
Here is an in-depth look at the features it offers:
• The Micro Niche Finder will allow the user to find keywords that have both conversion potential to generate income for a website, and very low keyword competition between other existing sites. Finding these keywords will allow a web site owner to generate revenue with the least amount of effort possible. google keyword generator
• Search terms in the form of a root keyword are what the user inputs into the program. After that, the software will generate the largest possible amount of keywords, organized by competition and traffic potential. From there, gathered data and statistics will help a user pinpoint and implement the best and most relevant keywords possible. google keyword generator
The additional data provided by Micro Niche Finder is key to a user’s success. The backbone of the system is the “Strength of Competition” algorithm, which estimates how easy or hard it will be to rank specific keywords. Other data, like domain availability for keywords, advertising cost estimations, and traffic estimates will also help users gauge the SEO potential of their web pages.
• Micromanagement of each and every keyword query is also possible with Micro Niche Finder. After searching for a keyword, search results and their corresponding data can be archived and saved at any time, if a user would like to use the gathered data for other projects to come. They can even be downloaded and viewed as spreadsheets afterward. google keyword generator
• Most of all, all of this data is provided quickly, and in real-time. All a user needs to do is input a keyword, and click the mouse button, and all of these statistics are analyzed and organized for you. This makes sure a user is afforded more time maintaining, designing, or performing other kinds of upkeep on a web site. google keyword generator
When taking an even deeper look inside the “in-depth,” the unique Micro Niche Finder program reveals its sources and strengths over other SEO systems:
• The backbone of the Micro Niche Finder lies in the “Strength of Competition” system. Like the name, it gauges the strength of your web site’s competition by calculating several valuables, like the rank of your page, its reputation with viewers, relevance of content, site authority, and even the ranking of incoming links. google keyword generator
• Micro Niche Finder extends its reach by using synonyms, Google Trends searches, related keywords & phrases, Latent Semantic Indexing, and more. Users can also take advantage of narrow, exact or broad searches when inputting keywords into the system.
• Geographic targeting also makes each and every search query unique and useful to the user. Working in conjunction with Google databases, users are also told which keywords are the most and least used at any given time. Specific phrase and language searches are also possible with the Micro Niche Finder, allowing a user to pinpoint certain keywords from even the broadest of searches. google keyword generator
is Micro Niche Finder Worth It?
Ciphering through many, many keywords and their corresponding statistics can be a real chore to do, especially if you use separate tools for each aspect of the SEO process. Many free alternatives, like Google tools, do exist, and are utilized to full effect by many web professionals. However, not everybody is as focused or experienced as many other web professionals are. google keyword generator
Micro Niche Finder and its Strength of Competition algorithm are powerful tools that will pinpoint, gather and organize everything you need to know about a keyword or phrase. However, it is not always 100% accurate; concessions are always made with all-in-one programs, and the same is true with the Micro Niche finder. google keyword generator
Competitive analysis has always been a very hefty thing for anybody to calculate in the first place, so inaccuracies are to be expected. While the system won’t get each and every keyword’s statistics spot-on every time, it remains to be a consistent tool to centralize many SEO tasks in. google keyword generator
Alongside its competitors, this program definitely rises up to the occasion. Micro Niche Finder ranks high indeed for its unique mode of operation, its Strength of Competition algorithm, variable filters, and the many other flexible features included in the package. google keyword generator
Top marketing strategies for 2012 – now that 2012 is here many marketers are looking for new ways to market their business in 2012. So for 2012 we have come up with our advanced, hot, new, top 5 network marketing tips. We looked at 2011 and examined what went well and what didn’t in our network marketing business and then came up with our own goals and strategies and business success tips.
1. Decide who your “avatar” is. Your avatar is your ultimate client. Think of who that person is and how you can target your marketing to interest that person. As I think about who our avatar is, I think of what would interest them, how I can help them solve their problems, and where would they go looking for solutions to their problems. When we first started our network marketing business, everyone was a potential customer (they probably felt more like targets), and a lot of people will still tell you that, that is true. But what we have found is that talking to only interested people left us a lot less frustrated and a lot more successful in our online business. One of the aspects I love most about network marketing is how you can use your own creativity to decide how you can meet and solve your avatar’s problems.
2. Attraction marketing was another thing that worked very well for our network marketing business in 2011. With attraction marketing we expanded on our decision to market more specifically to our avatar and then to focus on helping them solve their problems through our blog posts, articles, Facebook posts, and videos.
3. One of the best things we did for our business last year was set a specific schedule for our business with goals for each day as well as a start and stop time. A common mistake is to have a start time with no stop time. We have learned that the stop time is important in helping you stay focused. This worked very well last year and we will continue to set a schedule, prioritize our daily list, and continue with both short-term and long-term goals.
4. I also have found using a timer and working in 50 minute time slots helps me stay focused so I will continue using this strategy in 2012. Easy enough!
5. Learn by doing. It’s hard to learn how to be an entrepreneur any other way. You can supplement your learning with books, live events, coaching, but the real nuts and bolts of your learning will come from doing the daily actions. We learned we had to go out and try new things and not be afraid to fail. Some of the things we tried did not work, and some of the things we tried, like video marketing definitely required a lot of trail and error, frustrating moments and some laughing at ourselves as we looked back at some of the videos we shot. Now video marketing has become one of our favorite ways to promote our network marketing business.
Determine your “avatar,” use attraction marketing, and set your daily schedule. Determine your stop and start times for your daily projects. Determine your goals, your daily goals, your short-term goals and your long-term goals. Learn by doing, don’t be afraid to make mistakes, and 2012 will be your best year.
Marketing ideas for s mall business - The objective of any marketing strategy is to create an awareness of who we are, what we have to offer and why that specific segmentation of the market should want to do business with us. Today 2011 is moving quickly to 2012. However, technology moves much faster than time. Each year, each month and each day bring new opportunities for the Marketer to advance the products, services and ideas of his/her organization.
Everything is faster; technology is developing so rapidly that new changes are occurring before you can even start implementing the last. This means that our marketing strategies must be cutting edge, adaptable to the next change, targeted and flexible enough to be implemented quickly so that we can leverage ourselves.
So let’s make a quick list of the changes that we can observe on a daily basis.
1. Shrinking Globe
2. Electronic Evolution
3. Trends in Marketing
4. Social Media
5. Search Engine Optimization – SEO
The Shrinking Globe and What This Means to Marketing
This is one of the major changes affecting the concept and implementation of any and all marketing strategies in all markets, all industries and all businesses worldwide. The availability of resources, ease of use and removal of physical boundaries has changed both the attitudinal as wells as the practical application of marketing. These changes have happened because of the extreme developments in electronic communication, the educational advancement of people everywhere, and the technological advancements that make all this possible.
Electronic Evolution / Revolution
The electronic industry is changing at fast, alarming rate which means that if we are to market competitively, everyone involved in the process must update their skills constantly. Computer systems and communication have had major breakthroughs which affect all areas of business including markting.
Trends in Marketing
Another issue that must be considered and understood is change in the trends of marketing. The bottom line of any business plan is to improve the return on investments – ROI. The marketing world, like the technological world is experiencing a dramatic revolution resulting in new channels opening up before the practicing marketers can even grasp or use the existing channels.
However, regardless of our education, our experience it is normal to feel overwhelmed in trying to keep up, trying to identify where to focus our efforts to further our professional development and improve our own marketing skills to keep up with the demands of today and the future. So let’s see if we can put some of the trend changes into context.
1. Changes in Customer Service and the Benefit to Marketing
Today and yesterday and tomorrow, the priority for companies is to create and deliver great products and services. Being able to respond quickly and honestly to issues and problems identified by customers and of course, acquiring new customers.
However, customers today are different from yesterday and will continue to have increased expectations when dealing with their suppliers. Especially today when most everything can be done online, so customers today who get slow or poor responses from customer support departments or who don’t have their expectations met, will quickly get on the social media forums and relate the experience to all their network contacts – who then in turn can re-tweet and forward the same negative message to their own contact. And the negative information will travel through cyber space.
Customer must now become our core marketing department. Our ability to grow our business, to expand our customer base can now be achieved, in part, by using the social media. However, our message must be very clear, very concrete and be part of a well-designed marketing strategy so that the results recognized actually assist your organization in the achievement of the company vision.
2. Social Media
What is Social Media?
The term Social Media is referring to using web-based and mobile technologies to create an interactive dialogue or communication channel with a variety of people categories. The objective of any social media forum is to allow the users to create their own content. Humans have always networked, whether at parties, conferences, other social or business events. Now, through social media we can network without physically being present with the other parties involved in the network we are creating.
One of the fastest changes areas in marketing today is the social media. Twitter, Linked In, Facebook, blogs, various mobile devices and so on, continue to give us alternative means of connecting to a wide variety of people, customers, clients and potentials globally. However, it is also very important to remember that the way we take advantage of this is very important because once we place something online, that SOMETHING, whether positive or negative is there forever.
Social media is not a one-size-fits all it is a tool that must be customized to fit the specific situation and the desired outcome.
3. Mobile Marketing
Today, more and more people spend time using their portable devices for much more than just to make a telephone call. We no longer even need a laptop because we have iPad, BlackBerry, etc… and can check our emails, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook accounts, create and update blogs, everything we need to do to stay visible online.
However, when we considered mobile marketing, we also have to be very conscious of what we want to accomplish. Because once something, a message, is out there on the internet and cannot be recalled. So make sure the message you are sending is the message you want passed to everyone with internet connections on any forum available today.
4. Email Marketing
Email continues to deliver customer value, brand recognition, saves expense expenditure, and create a buzz. Email, while yesterday’s brain-child, is still getting stronger and still plays a vital role in all marketing strategies. Therefore, emails to individuals, mass emails and email campaigns need to be included in our marketing strategies.
Search Engine Optimization – SEO
With the new appearance of updated websites, mini websites and online promotions, search engine optimization – SEO is becoming a high demand competency for everyone working within the Marketing domain.
SEO refers to the use of specific keywords in the titles, abstracts and the body of any document, text or page found on the web. Keyword searches are recognized by search engines when any individual looks for information, products or service online.
Therefore, understanding the tools available, how to use these tools and how to optimize anything that will be published online is essential for the new area of marketing to be successfully implemented by you and your organization.
12 best online marketing strategies for 2012 – At this time of each year we think about what we accomplished over the last year – and what we want to improve on for the upcoming new year.
From a marketing perspective, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with all new ideas and bright shiny objects out there to pull our attention away from the marketing strategies that matter most – those that will actually improve your business and expand your marketing reach.
So, in honor of the new year – I present to you the 12 best online marketing strategies to focus on for 2012. There could be more – but these are in my opinion the best strategies to bring you quicker to your business goals using online marketing strategies that work.
Don’t choose them all! Focus on the 2 or 3 that you feel could impact your marketing effort the most – and carve out the time and plan for implementing them next year!
1. Improve your irresistible free offer. Perhaps it’s time to replace that outdated “free report” or “eBook” with an even higher value freebie to offer site visitors. As I referred to in my post about the best freebie out there – my favorite is still the Audio CD – which has huge intrinsic value because it’s a physical “thing” and you can capture mailing addresses in addition to just email address.
2. Launch a new product or program. There is always something you can “launch” whether it’s a new product or program. You can also “re-launch” something you did this year that performed really well. My post shares some great methods for launching a new product or program. Think about what you can do differently this time around to make it even more engaging and worthwhile for your audience. Add more bonuses and juicier incentives to help increase sales.
3. Do a new webinar or teleseminar. Each new year is a great time to host a new topic using either a webinar or teleseminar. It can also be a perfect time to switch up the format and see what works best. Been doing a bunch of teleseminars lately? Try a webinar? Doing just webinars? Try a teleseminar. And, choose a topic that is new to your audience and see what kind of response you receive.
4. Connect with a new joint venture partner. Have this year be the year you establish a great partnership with a new strategic alliance or joint venture partner. I explained how to do this in my post about joint venture as a great list building strategy. Someone that you feel can really pull you and help you in a big way – while you can do the same for them. I always like to think outside the box about who to connect with – and expect something great as a result.
5. Create an affiliate program. Perhaps this is the year you launch an affiliate program. Affiliates are a great way to spread your message and build your list – while also supporting your sales of products or programs. Pretty much most shopping cart programs support affiliate programs and are easy to establish.
6. Update your website / blog. Website looking a bit outdated? Perhaps it’s time to hire a graphic designer for that new logo you’ve been craving or hire a website developer to update your entire site. I shared how important design is when it comes to marketing online in an earlier post so don’t skimp on the important details when updating your website. First impressions matter most when designing your website.
7. Be more active on social media. Are you one of the folks who has a Twitter account but hardly ever uses it? Perhaps you’re wondering exactly what to post on that new Facebook fanpage you created? Have this year be the year you be more “social” on social media. Remember, you can’t be active on these social media sites unless you show up and do the work.
8. Start a pay-per-click advertising campaign. I’m a huge fan of pay-per-click advertising. One of my earlier posts about PPC explains that it’s one of the best and most effective ways to quickly and authentically build your list with highly qualified leads. Whether it’s Google AdWords or Facebook ads – they convert brand new prospects onto your list and you can target very specific groups of people searching what you have to offer. Yes, you gotta pay for the traffic – but – it’s definitely worth it on the long run.
9. Add video to your marketing. It’s 2012 and you’re still not using video in your online marketing? It’s time to jump onboard with the most powerful and effective way to connect and build trust online with visitors to your site. With the advances of technology and video equipment costs plummeting – you really have no excuse to do more video and start reaping the benefits immediately.
10. Generate more content. Only posting to your blog once every other week or once a month? This is the year you need to generate a ton more content – way more than you’re even doing now (unless you blog every single day.) Putting out high-content and high-value articles and blog posts is how you get new traffic as well as nurture the existing audience you have on your list. Content is king.
11. Be smart about SEO. Still don’t have a clue about search engine optimization or how it relates to your blog or website? SEO is critical for having massive success online – and can’t be ignored or overlooked anymore. Develop a comprehensive SEO strategy about how to improve your search engine rankings for your best keywords and let’s get to work.
12. Email your list more often. Only sending the email newsletter out when you have the time for it? This is the year we get you on a consistent and frequent schedule of emailing your list all this great content you’re now generating. If you’re doing monthly now – consider bi-weekly. Sending the newsletter every other week? Let’s make it happen by sending it weekly. The more you email your list – the higher your open rates and consumption of your content – which is all good.
There you have it! The official 12 best marketing strategies to grow your business with online marketing for 2012.
Until next time… Learn It, Love It, Live It!
In fact estimating your own website traffic can be quite rewarding, the reason is that it will also show you the ‘potential’ that you have in your hands with your own website. If you can do some simple math and work out how much money you wish to make, then you can do a reverse estimate to work out how much traffic you have to generate to make it. Then it is simply a matter of going ahead and do the things that will generate that traffic.
To start with, we will use some simple ‘industry’ statistics that seem to hold true for most good websites. By good websites, I simply mean that one that is put together well, simple, looks good, has a good product to sell and one that doesn’t look ’like a dogs breakfast’ (all over the place, if you get what I mean).
Lets work backwards. We will look at an example of how this website traffic estimator will work for you. Let’s say that you are promoting a product on your website for $20. Let’s also say that you wish to make $100 per day. Therefore you have to make 5 sales per day to reach your goal. Following standard statistics, then to make about five sales on your website you will need at least 250 visitors. To get those two hundred and fifty visitors, then you will need to have at least 50 published articles. Average estimates are taken that for every one hundred people that read an article, then about ten percent will click through to your web site.
There are some articles that will do better than others of course. But this is one way of becoming your own website traffic estimator that you can use to work out your future income.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a crystal ball as a website traffic estimator and work out how much traffic we can attract to our websites? Well, we do have our own crystal ball to help us attract as much traffic as we want and I am going to show you how to activate it!
The good thing is that there is nothing ‘mystical’ about it. In fact if you know how to use a calculator then you can use this method to predict your ‘traffic future’. There are only a few things to use in the equation and we will cover them shortly. Think about this, if you put an empty bucket under a dripping tap, do you think the bucket will eventually fill up and overflow? Correctomundo! What we are going to look at is how to turn on the traffic tap to our own website bucket.
It all goes down to the law of averages and some statistics that you should be made aware of. The first interesting statistic is that (provided you use good keywords), for every one hundred articles that you get published on an article site, then approximately ten of your readers will in fact, click through and visit your website. The second statistic is that out of ten of those people, roughly two of them will buy what you have to offer.
All that is needed for you to work out and ‘predict’ your future traffic projections is to workout how many articles you need to get published to attract those visitors. Think of every article you publish as another drop of water into your bucket, the thing is, once you publish your articles, there will be no way to turn the tap off. This is certainly the best website traffic estimator that I have ever used.
During the last quarter of 2008 I’ve been freelancing for a Latin American Website Incubator. In my research I’ve found that at some point I needed to estimate traffic (number of unique monthly visitors) in each of the studied countries in order to have at least an approximation of the revenue income from Advertising. This is how my search started…
In the first month of research, I couldn’t find what I was looking for: a simple tool or website where if you pasted the URL you’d get as a result an estimate of monthly visits/users or page views. The only websites that I found does this kind of estimation are trafficestimate.com and compete.com. I didn’t try compete’s services, some of which are not free but I did try trafficestimate.com. After extensive comparison of its results and real data that I managed to get, I have to say that the error margin of this site is huge. The variability of the estimates (compared to real data) that this website has in its results is so big that I cannot recommend it for traffic estimations or traffic forecasting.
Even though I couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for to accurate predict traffic, during the search process I found some interesting tools that can be useful:
o Google Insights Search: Very interesting tool. It does not provide the actual number of users or visits, but does provide information regarding search volume of any keyword. You can see tendencies in search volumes and compare relative search volumes between different keywords.
o Alexa.com: This is the oldest and most comprehensive webtraffic statistics website available for free use. Even though it’s not statistically accurate (Its sampling method is not representative) is the closest we have to an overall traffic ranking system. It tends to work pretty well with websites with a “Traffic Rank” higher than 100.000.
o Ranking.com: Provides information in a very similar way than Alexa.com does: Traffic Rankings, Number of users per Million, trend graphs, etc.
Given that there wasn’t such a tool, I decided to create one myself and I developed an Excel Model to predict Traffic for any site. This model had to be based on free and publicly available information so anybody could use it. What I came up with is a statistical function (the average of a linear function with a 2nd degree polinomic function) that predicts the number of users based on Alexa’s reach. This model, links real stats (past real number of users of selected websites) to estimate users of any website, based on its reach. In some cases, because Alexa’s information is not accurate always, the “Reach” has to be “transformed” into a relevant number before being plugged into the Excel function.
Although it still needs a lot of work, so far the average estimation error is around 7%, which is much better than the other tools found online.
Where can we get a reliable website traffic estimator? There are many paid tools out there but one of the best ones that you can actually use is free! One of the best kept secrets is the fact that there is one place you can find a heap of great traffic estimate and analysis tools for nothing, we just need to ask the right questions.
The one place that you will find a great and up to date website traffic estimator is on the Google website. It is interesting because there are so many cutting edge tools on Google that seem to be ‘hidden’ somehow. Not so much hidden I guess as its just that their existence is just not talked about. Probably because these tools are even a great deal better than some of those paid software applications that we are sometimes persuaded to buy.
It is simply a matter of doing a web search for ‘traffic estimator’ and you will find the link you need. You will get some good ideas of how your keywords will perform in reference to the amount of money you are thinking of investing. It is certainly an advantage because you know that if Google are supplying the tool, then they are using their own statistics to give you the results. This means that you are getting information ‘straight from the horses mouth’ so to speak.
The only downside to this tool is that if no one is bidding on a particular keyword, then the data you get back may be slightly inconclusive. In my opinion it is always better to work on getting free traffic and there are certain ways to make your own website traffic estimator that will be discussed soon.
There are various ways you can make money online but in recent years the affiliate marketing has emerged as the most popular way to do so. It is a simple process that benefits both the seller and the affiliate marketer. It is somewhat similar to the relationship between the wholesaler and retailer. However, in case of affiliate sales, you do not have to buy products in wholesale before making any sale. There is no need to keep an inventory, so there are less business risks to you. While the risks are limited, you make money only according to your sales.
The big advantage with this online business is that you can place most of the process on the auto-pilot mode which means the main hard work is in the initial stage only. If you are really interested in knowing what affiliate marketing is, then you need to follow some step-by-step guide. There are thousands of online guidance material, software programs, websites, and companies that are ready to help you get started. At the core of this business is the simple goal of selling a product or service. Generally, a person or company wants to sell its product or service to customers. If it tries to sell its products without any reseller’s help then its sales would be in limited quantities. For this reason, it takes helps of promoters, who in this case are the affiliate marketers.
The seller offers cash incentive to the affiliate marketer for providing the sales leads. The job of the latter is very simple: promote the product of the seller and guide a potential buyer to the seller. If that potential buyer makes a purchase, the seller pays the affiliate an already agreed percentage of the sale amount. In the affiliate marketing, it is completely up to you how you find a potential buyer. Usually, affiliate marketers set up a webpage, called sale or sqeeze page, which is designed in such a way that after visiting it, a potential buyer is convinced into buying the product.
You need to promote the product through various methods so that more and more potential customers visit the landing page and buy that product. Your first job is to attract potential customers, and your next job is to convert those visitors into customers. Once a potential buyer lands on the selling page, the whole buying process should be smooth and easy. There should not be any navigation, content, feature verification or payment method issues. If you can ensure a pleasant buying process for the visitor then you are assured of many future sales. A satisfied customer is always the best promoter of the product.
These are the basic and well-established techniques to promote a product. At the same time, every day new techniques, methods, products and services keep coming up that help affiliate marketers increase the sales. As a promoter of the product, the more sales you bring to the seller the more commission you earn. There are millions of people from around the world who are using affiliate marketing to achieve great financial success. While for most affiliate marketers it is a part-time job and a nice way to earn residual income, there are some marketers who earn thousands of dollars per month and it is their main source of income.
This article is not meant to criticise, or make fun of the techniques involved in the world of making money or investing. I tried most of these techniques and I am not a millionaire because of them. The article is instead aimed to educate by discouraging irrational investing. It seems that in our current society, ordinary people have been convinced that being rich is easy and fun to work towards.
It makes the world of the rich seem closer than it truly is. I wanted more than what I had as a professional. This decision made me vulnerable to being sucked into the marketing machine that has been responsible for making millionaires out of ordinary citizens who were smarter and patient and frustrated par-time entrepreneurs.
I am not bitter, on the contrary, I am every bit as passionate about changing my world as I was in the beginning when I read my first “You too can be rich book”. I do not regret the time spent pursuing my dreams and I would not change a thing. This article is merely a consolidation of what has not worked for me and helping the budding entrepreneur stay focused and persevere until they achieve their dreams.
What works for the guy on the left may not work for the guy on the right. That’s a given. But what goes wrong. When do we let common sense out the window and replace it with creative schemes. We know it won’t work but we buy it hook line and sinker.
What works is hard work and creative planning and not buying into a heavily publicized or get rich-quick schemes. I can hear you shouting at me, “It does work!” and I would agree but not for the entire population. Why? Because of the law of Market saturation. If you are offered a product that 10 000 other guys will buy into, how on earth does common sense dictate to you that you will get the large returns stated in the testimonials.
I know who to blame, but I want you to understand that its not their intention to trick you its just the nature of the game. Marketing is about selling services or products. If you want an extra income then the guy selling that product HAS to convince you, his customer, that their product is unique and works. Unfortunately some vendors tend to blame the customer if the product does not work.
Quality beats quantity and day of the week. But quality takes time and in today’s rushed world we all tend to want results now. If you ask me, we are all to blame. We are the demand and they meet the need, law of supply and demand is very powerful. If a vendor were to sell a product that will deliver an income in 3 years time and will demand your full and daily attention; and has a huge price tag. Would you buy it or from the vendor who promises thousands within the first month?
The first offer is typical of a franchise and the second offer a pyramid, multilevel marketing or internet business. Franchises work but rely on happy loyal customers and the second rely on new customers flowing in, “traffic”. These two models work for others but not for others, its unfortunate that you have to spend money to find out.
Where am I going with this? I want to shout from the highest mountain that buying some E-book for $19.99 is not going to make you a millionaire. If it could then it would sell for half a million. That includes property and stocks as well. You have to invest a million to get a million.
I do not want you to loose hope, I want common sense to prevail. Yes, you have to think out of the box to find a business, property, stocks or niche that is not exploited. BUT you have to make a rational purchase decision. Consumers buy using emotion; business owners use cold, hard logic. They go out and find it. No matter how long it takes.
Here is a list of the few that did not work to make me a millionaire,
“nigerian scams 409″
“buying books about how other millionaires who made their millions”
“daydreaming about it”
“subscribing to elite newsletters”
“subscribing to free news letters”
“reading wealth magazines”
“buying e-books on how to make millions”
I instead invested in MYSELF, my knowledge made me my first million, how about you?
If you are interested in SEO tools, you’ll find that you have two options – free tools or paid tools. There are some tools out there that are free for everyone to use, allowing you to check out your back links, the measure various things on your site, and some that even do keyword research for you. However, in many cases, you’ll actually find that the paid tools are often much better than the free ones. Why? Well, here are just a few reasons that make the case for paid tools over free ones.
Paid Tools are Often More Reliable
One of the first reasons that you’ll find that paid tools are often more reliable is because you’ll usually find that they are more reliable than free tools are. There are few incentives for the authors of free tools to make sure that they are always working as they should, but because paid tools actually collect money, they make sure that they are reliable and fixing any problems will pay for itself.
Accuracy is Better with Paid Tools
You’ll also find that accuracy is often much better with paid tools. Those who come up with free tools usually don’t have the motivation to come up with improved sources that make the tools better. People who have them are more motivated to keep on top of accuracy of their tools, since they’ll hear about any accuracy problems from their customers.
It’s More Convenient to Use Paid SEO Tools
Usually most people find that it’s a lot more convenient to use paid SEO tools. Many times one site will have all the tools that you need when you go with a paid option, making it easy to use all the tools that you need, since they are all at one convenient site.
Integration is Much Easier with Most Paid Tools
When you deal with free SEO tools, you’ll find that you have different ones across the web, and this can be frustrating to deal with. Also, you can’t take all these free tools and then integrate them all together. With paid tools, you’ll usually find that they are much easier to integrate together so you don’t have to spend time jumping from tool to tool on the internet.
There is More Support Available for Paid Tools
Last of all, one of the top reasons that paid tools are often the better choice for SEO tools is because there is more support available. Usually there is little or no support available for the free tools out there today. However, the tools that you have to pay for usually have great support that will provide you with the help that you need within about 24 hours or less.
So, as you can see, the case for paid SEO tools is a strong one. This is not to say that you can’t find some great free tools out there. However, most people find that there are many great advantages to going the route of paid tools.
Article marketing is alive and well. I know that’s not what the pundits are saying. Many folks are saying that it doesn’t work. Well, it doesn’t work if you are writing respun, rehashed, copy cat content that is already online. And never should have. You wouldn’t want to read rehashed, respun, clones, copy cat articles online, right? Neither do your prospects.
Having said that, what is the purpose of article marketing? Well, it is the #1 way to get the search engines to see that you have content that people should read. You see, your site, if it is NOT getting much traffic – probably will NEVER get much traffic if you don’t alert the search engines that you have good content on your site. But you can’t do it by link-bombing like so many people try to do. Don’t buy packages of links. Google catches you, your traffic rankings go away.
Instead, use article marketing. Here’s how it works: when you submit an article to a well-ranked article directory that already gets lots of traffic, Google is alerted to the new content. They search it and see if it is worth sending you traffic from. If it’s a good article, they might rank it in the search engine. If it is a bad article, they probably won’t. So that’s the number one key: if you are writing BAD articles, of course they aren’t getting traffic.
But the key with article marketing is this: if you are writing articles, you are naturally getting links from the article directories. THAT’s what Google likes. Natural links. And that is the real beauty of writing articles. Because you don’t have to focus on seo; instead, you just focus on writing articles, writing good content, and just let the article directories do their work.
Here’s my recommendation for maximizing your end of the traffic: Have 2 domains, one with a squeeze page on it, the other with content on it (like a blog where you post 2 new articles each day, one in the morning, one in the evening). When you write and submit an article, send one link in your resource box to your blog, one to your content site.
Focus on getting the search engines to rank YOUR content on YOUR site. The way to do this is to get quality back links to your site. And the easiest, consistent way to do this is by article marketing.
If you want to really make your article “SELL” then you’ve got to craft the perfect RESOURCE BOX. This is the “author bio” that is below your article body and it’s also known as your “SIG” (short for SIGnature).
Here are the essential items that should be in your RESOURCE BOX:
- Your Name: You’d be amazed at how many folks forget to include their name in the RESOURCE BOX. Your name and optional title should be the first thing in your resource box.
- Your Website Address: in valid URL form. Example: http://Your-Company-Name.com/
- Your Elevator Pitch: This is 1 to 3 sentences that encapsulates the essence of what makes you and your offering unique. Also known as your USP (Unique Selling Proposition).
- Your Call To Action: You’ve got them warmed up and now it’s time to lead them to BUY from you or visit your website. This is where you “Ask For The Sale.” Best to only give (1) specific call to action.
Here are some optional items you could include in your RESOURCE BOX:
- Your Ezine Subscription Address: While getting your interested visitor to surf your website is nice, capturing their email address can help you begin the confidence/trust process. If you’re going to do this strategy, include a URL for your ezine subscription address and do not use an email address for the “join” address.
- Your Contact Information: Such as your business phone number or how to reach you for interviews or your press/media kit. Keep in mind that article marketing is a timeless strategy and you may not have an easy ability to retract what you put in your article once it hits major distribution.
- A Free Report: This could also be part of your call to action or your free bonus report that further enhances your credibility as the expert on the topic of your article.
- Your email autoresponder: I’m not a big fan of this strategy due to the fact that spammers will text-extract your autoresponder address and add it to their spam list. Perhaps this strategy was best for the 1990′s and has now run its course.
- An anchor URL that is related to one keyword or keyword phrase that you want to build SEO strength for. Example: if I wanted to build search engine relevance/strength for the term “Article Writing,” I’d link up that term in my resource box to my website. This is an intermediate to advanced level strategy and should not be abused by over-doing it. Keep it simple.
What NOT to include in your RESOURCE BOX:
- A listing of every website you own. There is no faster way to dilute your credibility than by posting a half dozen irrelevant URLs that have nothing to do with each other. Best to only post ONE URL that is related to the topic of your article.
- A listing of every accomplishment you’ve achieved to date. No one cares. Keep your resource box brief and to the point. Yes, your resource box should be benefit oriented so that the reader finds value in reading it rather than your ego being justified.
- Advertisements or pitches for products that are not relevant to the topic of your article.
- Keep the size of your resource box so that it’s no larger than 15% of your total article size. Too often I see resource boxes that are 50% of the size of the total article and this is abusive.
Your Perfect Resource Box Conclusion:
The BODY of your article is where you “GIVE” and the RESOURCE BOX is where you get to “TAKE” for your article gift of information. The resource box is the “currency of payment” you receive for giving away your article. Be sure to include your name, website address, your unique selling proposition as briefly as possible and a simple call to action.