Top marketing strategies for 2012 – now that 2012 is here many marketers are looking for new ways to market their business in 2012. So for 2012 we have come up with our advanced, hot, new, top 5 network marketingBlog Advertising - Optimized Strategy For Marketing blog marketing. Read more ... » tips. We looked at 2011 and examined what went well and what didn’t in our network marketing business and then came up with our own goals and strategies and business success tips.
1. Decide who your “avatar” is. Your avatar is your ultimate client. Think of who that person is and how you can target your marketing to interest that person. As I think about who our avatar is, I think of what would interest them, how I can help them solve their problems, and where would they go looking for solutions to their problems. When we first started our network marketing business, everyone was a potential customer (they probably felt more like targets), and a lot of people will still tell you that, that is true. But what we have found is that talking to only interested people left us a lot less frustrated and a lot more successful in our online business. One of the aspects I love most about network marketing is how you can use your own creativity to decide how you can meet and solve your avatar’s problems.
2. Attraction marketing was another thing that worked very well for our network marketing business in 2011. With attraction marketing we expanded on our decision to market more specifically to our avatar and then to focus on helping them solve their problems through our blog posts, articles, Facebook posts, and videos.
3. One of the best things we did for our business last year was set a specific schedule for our business with goals for each day as well as a start and stop time. A common mistake is to have a start time with no stop time. We have learned that the stop time is important in helping you stay focused. This worked very well last year and we will continue to set a schedule, prioritize our daily list, and continue with both short-term and long-term goals.
4. I also have found using a timer and working in 50 minute time slots helps me stay focused so I will continue using this strategy in 2012. Easy enough!
5. Learn by doing. It’s hard to learn how to be an entrepreneur any other way. You can supplement your learning with books, live events, coaching, but the real nuts and bolts of your learning will come from doing the daily actions. We learned we had to go out and try new things and not be afraid to fail. Some of the things we tried did not work, and some of the things we tried, like video marketing definitely required a lot of trail and error, frustrating moments and some laughing at ourselves as we looked back at some of the videos we shot. Now video marketing has become one of our favorite ways to promote our network marketing business.
Determine your “avatar,” use attraction marketing, and set your daily schedule. Determine your stop and start times for your daily projects. Determine your goals, your daily goals, your short-term goals and your long-term goals. Learn by doing, don’t be afraid to make mistakes, and 2012 will be your best year.